It’s blog posts by numbers month for the ladies at Ketchup With Us: Mel at According to Mags and Michele at ODNT. They are writing a post a day that has a number in the title, and I’ve been participating in the same challenge. However, with saying yes to doing a morning radio show for the last few weeks, I’m not finding a lot of time to write. So, I thought that for this particular post I would do a little recap, for those of you keeping count of what you’ve learned about me this month.
Eight Facts I’ve Disclosed About Myself This Month
1) I’m turning 40 next month. (Four Things to do Before I’m 40)
2) I’m afraid of birds. (Five Reasons I Hate Birds)
3) I love going to the dentist. (Five Reasons A Trip to the Dentist Shouldn’t Be Feared)
4) I am a pack rat. (Four Reasons My House is in Shambles)
5) I don’t like when things are out of my control, especially moving cars in the south of France. (Four Freaky and Frightening French Experiences)
6) I am fighting the whole “growing up” thing my son is doing. (Four Things My Son Does to Tell Me He’s Growing Up)
7) I don’t sleep enough for my liking. (Four Things I Had Time to Do Before I Had Kids)
8) I’m kind of superstitious. (Thirteen Superstitions I Believe In)
Wow. You know a lot about me. And all it took was a blog posts by number challenge!
You, too, can take part in the Ketchup With Us blog challenge. All you have to do is write a post with a number in the title, and then let Mel and Michele know about it! Hurry, because the month is almost over!